If you set up DHL as a shipping method, customers of your shop can see a map with packing stations during the order process. To ensure that this map is displayed in high resolution and without a watermark, you can enter a Google API key in the administration area of your shop.
How to get your API key
1. Visit www.google.com and sign in with your account.
3. Select the button GET STARTED.
4. Activate the check box for Maps.
5. Select CONTINUE.
6. Select Select or create project.
7. If you would like to create a new project, select + Create a new project and enter a name for this project. Otherwise select an existing project.
8. Select NEXT.
9. If you do not have an account yet, select CREATE ACCOUNT and follow the steps to sign up for the Google Cloud Platform. Otherwise jump to the next step.
11. A popup with the title Enable Google Maps Plattform opens. Select NEXT.
12. Under YOUR API KEY your API key is displayed. You can copy it now and paste it in your shop's administration area.