You can re-import exported and edited CSV files into your shop. During this process, any changed data is transferred into the database associated with your shop. For information on editing CSV files, please read Editing exported data.
Any imports are carried out at your own risk. If you import a defective file, you could potentially destroy the data of your shop.
How do I import an export file?
1. In the sidebar of your administration, navigate to Settings → Export and import.
2. Open the Import tab.
3. From the Data import drop-down menu, select the type of data you want to import.
4. Under More Options, select the same settings you had selected when exporting the file.
5. Next to the CSV import file field, click on the Select file... button. The maximum size for the import file is shown underneath the field.
6. Select the file from your computer and upload it.
7. This step is only necessary if you are importing products and would like to upload pictures for the products. Next to the Image archive (.ZIP file format) field, select Select file... , select the file from your computer, and upload it. For further information, please refer to Import of product images.
8. Select Import.
The file will now be imported. You can see a message on the progress of the import, including any error messages. A maximum of 100 error messages will be shown. If the import failed, please consider the information from the article Editing exported data.
Product types can only contain attributes of the types Text and Text with value selection.