You can display a map from Google Maps on the pages of your shop. For instance you can show your customers where your physical store is located.
This is possible on the home page, category pages and content pages.
For general information on the types of pages and adding content you can read the article Introduction: Editing content with the editor.
How to add a map
1. Visit Google Maps and search for the location you would like to show on the map.
2. Select Share.
3. Select Embed a map.
4. Copy the link that is shown there.
5. Visit your shop's administration area and select in the main menu Editor.
6. In the sidebar under Pages you will now see a list of your shop’s pages. Select the page that you would like to edit.
7. Select Content elements.
8. Select the element Google Maps and drag it to the required location on the page by holding the left mouse button down. Here, the blue areas will show you the locations where you can add the element.
9. Select Add Google Maps.
10. Under Embed a map paste the link from Google Maps.
11. Select Save.