You can group your customers in the administration area of your shop to get a better overview. Depending on your shop package, you may also be able to set customer-specific prices for your products based on the customer groups.
Your customers cannot see which customer group they belong to.
Adding a new customer group
- In the sidebar of the administration, navigate to
Customers → Customer groups.
- Select + Add.
- Enter the name of the customer group.
Each customer group has to have a unique name.
- Confirm by selecting Add again.
To rename a customer group, select the respective name, change the name in the text field, and save your changes.
To delete a customer group, activate the checkbox, select , and confirm your choice by selecting Delete.
Adding a customer to a customer group
- In the sidebar of the administration, navigate to Customers → Customers.
- Select the customer number of the customer you want to add to a customer group.
- In the tab Customer data, in the drop-down menu Customer group, select the desired customer group.
- Select Save.
To assign multiple customers to one customer group, you can also check the boxes next to the customers you want to add and select Customer group in the action bar at the top. Select a customer group in the drop-down menu and save your changes by selecting Assign.
The customers have been added to a customer group. Depending on your shop package, you may now set customer-specific prices for the added customers.
When you assign a customer to a customer group, the price settings for this customer group will apply to this customer.